Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Assistants
Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are looking for Secondary school Teaching Assistants who are looking for roles in the Northamptonshire area from ASAP.
We work closely with a number of secondary schools in the local area and there is a frequent need for support staff working as a Teaching Assistant, Learning Support Assistant within the school or within their Special Educational Needs departments. These assignments could lead to permanent opportunities but also offer flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: PKC-ML2-NRTHApply Now