Teaching Assistants Needed - SEND Schools
Posted 21 days ago
Simply Education are urgently seeking to appoint exceptional Teaching Assistants to work within local SEND schools. These schools provides high standards of learning to all children within their care. All teachers and support staff work together to provide an enjoyable experience for all and are fully committed to the ethos and values of the school. These placements will be an excellent opportunity for somebody looking for a new challenge!
Your main role will be to support the teaching staff and to work with other support staff to enhance the development and education of pupils. You will assist with the induction, assessment, intervention and support of all pupils. SEN experience is desirable.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
REF: YNN-SEN-TAAAApply Now