Posted 27 days ago
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant who is looking for a new opportunity in the Sevenoaks area?
Simply Education are working closely with a range of schools who are in need of support staff to join their teams.
Simply Education are working throughout the whole of Kent supplying amazing staff to schools on a day to day to long term supply basis!
With the high workload at the moment, I am now on the hunt for people who could be interested in doing Supply work within the West side of Kent.
I work covering the West side of Kent from Tunbridge Wells over to Sevenoaks, covering areas such as Southborough, Pembury, Broadwater Down and many more, working with both Primary and Secondary schools.
Whether you are searching for short-term, day-to-day roles or long-term positions, Simply Education will be able to find the perfect opportunities for you!
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £100 voucher refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Catherine Chambers on 01892 352 608.REF: CMC-VOL9-KENT