Posted 14 days ago
Are you a teaching assistant in the South Buckinghamshire area looking for flexible and rewarding work.
Simply Education are a recruitment company working with schools across the High Wycombe area supporting them with any supply or recruitment needs they may have from daily supply to long term and permanent recruitment. We have recently seen a higher increase in the demand for teaching assistants available within the South Buckinghamshire area.
Joining Simply Education gives you the ability to decide when are where you want to work. With access to your own personal online calendar, you are in charge of deciding your working hours every week,
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an ECT or FQT
- Experience teaching across any Key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sam on 01494 980 147.