Teaching Assistants needed Aylesbury
Simply Education are looking for Teaching Assistants for day-to-day, short-term and long-term assignments for the spring term in Aylesbury. This is to work in primary schools in the area, with at least 6 months experience required in a school setting for these roles.
We work closely with a number of schools in the local area and there is a frequent need for support staff for temporary work. These assignments can lead to long-term and permanent opportunities but this work also offers flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Tyrone Webb-McGarthland on 01234 216199 to register.