Teaching Assistants Needed September 2020
Simply Education are looking to recruit a number of Teaching Assistants in the Staffordshire area. We are looking for inspirational, enthusiastic and passionate people that can assist with day to day, short term supply cover or even morning or afternoon cover to start in our secondary schools in September.
We are interested in hearing from Qualified Teaching Assistants, Unqualified Teaching Assistants, Children Advocates and people that have worked within the Education sector that can provide cover at short notice.
All of our registrations will be conducted online/skype to ensure we can get you started once the schools re-open.
This is an ideal opportunity for Teaching Assistants to keep their skill set up and help the next generate enjoy and succeed in school.
Our experienced education specialist consultants will be on hand to give guidance and career support and provide you with information on upcoming dates for Simply Education CPD courses. Simply Education offers you flexibility and the opportunity to work across great schools.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested booking an appointment on this open day, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV