Teaching Assistants Required in North Lincolnshire
Posted 9 days ago
We urgently require teaching assistants to start work within primary schools in North Lincolnshire.
Simply Education are urgently seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to work within a Primary schools around Scunthorpe and North Lincolnshire. Our schools provides exceptionally high standards of learning to all of their children within their care. The schools have a very collaborative approach, providing an enjoyable environment for all, whilst ensuring the core values and the school's ethos is adhered to.
These placements will provide a superb opportunity for someone looking for new and exciting challenge.
The primary duty for the role will be to support teaching staff and to work with other support staff to enhance the development and education of the pupils. You will be working with KS1 year 1 and 2, so experience within a similar environment is essential
You will have the opportunity to have an input into the planning and evaluation of all classroom activities for both individuals and group work. You will also be monitoring pupil progress and reporting their achievements and development to key staff.
What do you need to have?
• Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
• Able to deal with challenging behaviour
• Have a patient and creative approach
• Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Consultant
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to online lesson resourcing
• FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-senior education professionals
• In school support from senior leadership professionals
• Recommend a friend incentive
• Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
If this sounds like it is for you, then don't hesitate to get in touch!
REF: AGL-TANL-2501Apply Now