Teaching Assistants Sleaford
Posted 13 days ago
Simply Education are working closely with a number of secondary schools in the Sleaford area who are constantly on the look out for Teaching Assistants and additional Classroom Support.
Once School return to full capacity in the coming months schools will need extra support in their classrooms to help students catch up with any work that was missed. Therefore at Simply Education we have been approached by a number of schools to help support them with qualified and unqualified Teaching Assistants.
A Teaching Assistant qualification is not essential but is desired. However we do require the Teaching Assistant to have relevant experience of working with young people in a professional manner. At Simply Education we also have lot os CPD and training to help bring you upto speed should you have not been in the clasroom for a little while.
If this position is not quite right for you please call the Lincoln Branch to discuss other vacancies that might be suitbale for you - 01522 370 172.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks
REF: WPH-LSA840-LN21Apply Now