Posted 27 days ago
Are you a qualified or newly qualified teacher, looking for regular and flexible work in your local area? Simply Education have established longstanding relationships with many schools, colleges and nurseries in Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk and have a high demand for supply staff, all year round.
If you are a passionate and committed educator who is looking for a more flexible working pattern, then supply work may be perfect for you! On supply, you have the ability to choose your own working pattern and will be able to go to many desirable schools across the counties.
Simply Education specialise in sourcing day to day work, long term and permanent vacancies for our candidates, depending on their availability. If you are looking for the flexibility that supply work can offer, then get in touch today for a confidential chat today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent, LVL3 certificate
- You will have experience teaching in primary, secondary or college level
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are availableREF: YNN-PETE-TECC