Term 4 SEND TAs Ashford and Folkestone
Simply Education are seeing a high demand for qualified teaching assistants in Folkestone and Ashford areas. SEND specialists, level 3 qualified teaching assistants and Nursery Nurses are in demand around Kent.
Simply Education are looking for teaching assistants with confidence and the ability to quickly build rapport with students across both specialist and main school settings. If you are seeking part time or full-time supply work across different schools please do get in contact.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tommy Bird 01227903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.