Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School near Wellingborough, Northampton who are looking for a qualified Textiles teacher to join them in January on a full-time basis. This position will be up until Easter and may continue further in to the Summer term.
This is a full-time, long term position that will include staff meetings and planning. There will be free lessons and time given to support with planning, and you will be part of a supportive and welcoming design technology department.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: SGD-TTY-NHMP