Posted 12 days ago
Simply Education is our Group's leading education brand; supplying temporary and permanent staff to local schools, nurseries and other educational settings across the UK. Accountable to the Managing Consultant & Branch Manager, we are looking for a driven & reliable Trainee Recruitment Consultant; who is looking for a new opportunity, to embark on an exciting new role. The ideal trainee consultant will be committed to providing a quality service to all our schools and candidates across Oxfordshire.
- Identifying & securing job opportunities
- Attracting candidates & successfully placing them in jobs to meet client requirements, in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Developing & managing client and candidate relationships & expectations (ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards)
- £19,000+ per annum depending on experience, skills and ability
- Rewarding commission structure
- Company pension and benefits package
This is a full time position working a minimum of 45 hours p.w. (these can be worked between the core business hours of 7am-7pm on Monday to Friday)
It is essential that you have a clear, full driving licence, are happy to travel to & work out of the Bedford office & are able to drive between Bedford & Oxfordshire.
If you would like to become part of a great team in a role that offers fantastic progression opportunities, then email firstname.lastname@example.org today or contact Kealie on 07341 732519.
The MCG Group are a Group of forward thinking companies providing recruitment, consultancy and project-based solutions to the aerospace & aviation, construction, education, healthcare and technology sectors.