Posted 21 days ago
Simply Education, part of the MCG Group, in Northampton are recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their team on a full-time basis. This is a permanent position to join the team and work in the SEND & Nursery division. This role works closely with schools and nurseries and teaching staff across the country, where you will provide high levels of customer service and assist in the recruitment for each client.
This role is available to both trainee and experienced candidates. Full support and ongoing training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Simply Education are part of the MCG Group who were named as one of the 100 best small companies to work for in 2020 for the second time and one of the 100 best mid-size companies to work for in 2021 meaning you will get some of the best training around setting you up to have a successful career in recruitment.
You will be based in our Northampton branch, working in a small team who have over 19 years’ experience in recruitment between us, meaning you will be well looked after.
We are actively recruiting this position now so if you want to hear more just take a look at the description below and get in touch!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify, progress, and convert sales leads as required
• Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
• Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
• Manage and profitably develop client relationships
• Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
• Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate, and internal teams
• Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
• Ensure all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies
• Understand and meet agreed KPIs
• Meet and exceed agreed financial targets
• Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
• Ensure that candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• Tenacious and resilient
• Time management and organisational skills
• Problem solving, influencing, questioning, and listening skills
• Attention to detail
• ICT literate with accurate keyboard skills
• Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives, as that focus will help you get the results required
• Work ethic is really important to us, as a high-performance culture requires effort and commitment
• Appropriate verbal and written communication skills, specifically being able to persuade and build rapport
Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
Employment is full time, and the normal working hours are 9.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday, totalling 47.5 hours per week. The office opening times are 07.00hrs to 16:30hrs.
If you are interested in this vacancy, then apply with your CV today or contact Sophie Golding on 01604 372495.REF: SGD-TR8-NHMP