Posted 13 days ago
One to One Tutor – part time
Norton Le Moors - Staffordshire
12 month contract
£25,000 to £39,000 Pro rata
Simply Education is currently seeking Tutor to work with a student on a one to one supporting a secondary age pupil who is working at primary curriculum level. You would be delivering a creative curriculum including life skills that is tailored to the student.
You would be working Monday to Friday term time only and would be either 5 mornings per week working from 9.30am to 12:30pm.
If you are wanting to work with children who are lacking in confidence and would benefit from having a personalised Tutor, then this may be the ideal role for you.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a Fully Qualified Teacher or is an Early Careers Teacher or Unqualified Teacher
• Has excellent behaviour management skills
• Has excellent knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can help to support in closing the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Helen Davies on 01270 382101.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: HMD-PRU-7865