Tutors required around Northamptonshire
If you are looking for flexibility and want to support outside a classroom then please apply today.
Simply Education is looking for Tutors to support young students outside a classroom. The tuition can be based in various locations including social housing, libraries, the pupil's home and a separate unit to the school. It is all dependent on the child's needs, but the majority of the tuition is to support in subjects that children are finding difficult to grasp. With exams around the corner, schools are seeking reliable Tutors to support their requirements.
The bookings will vary depending on the child/children's need. It could be 2 hours a day to a full day in school with a child/ small groups.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.