Posted 25 days ago
Simply Education is working with a range of secondary schools in the local area seeking Tutor to support their pupils on a 121 basis or in small groups.
The 121 tuition will be done either in person at the school or pupil's home or via teams/zoom. The pupil will always have a parent or guardian with them when tuition is being conducted for safeguarding purposes. With the backlash of covid still being very evident, there are many schools seeking Tutors to support their pupils in key subjects. These are mainly English, Maths and Science. These sessions normally start from 2 hours a day to being a full time table.
At Simply Education we can offer work to suit your schedule, whether you are looking for 1 day per week of 5 we can offer flexible work. You will have access to your own online calendar that you can update the days you are available/unavailable.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Ideally have recent experience tutoring
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
We are offering face to face registrations and online registrations due to Covid19. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: PKC-MDL-NRHT