Posted 11 days ago
We are searching for a computer wizard to join a fantastic school based in Northamptonshire. Your role will be as an ICT teacher/unqualified teacher, and you will be required to work with children aged 11-16.
Our partnered school is dedicated to developing their pupils in all aspects of their lives both academically and in their personal life. Therefore, you must be patient, caring and motivated to get the best from children of all different abilities and backgrounds.
The role of Teacher of Computing is set to bigin ASAP a temp to a possible perm basis. The school has been rated ‘good’ by Ofsted and therefore set high standards for their staff. The school offers a welcoming and supportive environment, and we would be happy to welcome applications from experienced staff and from ECTs.
The school offers a great working package which include opportunities to progress and attended course to support personal development, onsite parking, a laptop, and many other benefits.
• Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education - they would consider relevant experience
• A degree in IT or related.
• Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
• Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
• Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
• Your very own dedicated consultant
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• Competitive rates of pay
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce.
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Apply NOW or get in contact with Matt on 01604 372 495 or email email@example.com