Posted 3 days ago
Trainee Science Teacher
A school in Cheshire is seeking a full time Science Teacher to start with them from September 2022. If you are looking to start a career in teaching as a Science Teacher, this school is happy to support you, as long as you hold a degree in Chemistry, Biology or Physics. They will also look at Cover Supervisors or unqualified Teachers to support.
The position is a full time teaching role, where the teacher is required to pick up the full planning, preparing and marking for the role, as well have a dedicated tutor group. Ideally they will be comfortable in general science teaching across key stage 3 & 4.
This school offer a supportive and welcoming department and team. They can offer a smooth transition in to the role and full support will be given. This is a full planning role, where planning and staff meetings will be required.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or a degree in Biology, Physics or Chemistry
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils ideally.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: KLH-SCIE-CHES