Posted 21 days ago
Are you passionate about children's education and looking to make the leap into teaching?
Are you stuck for the next steps on how to get into teaching?
Simply Education can help and support with this!
Pay: £90 - £125 per day
Job Title: Unqualified Class Teacher (Alternative Provision Teacher)
Simply Education are working closely with an Alternative Primary provision in Northamptonshire that are seeking to recruit unqualified teachers that are looking to take the next steps in their teaching career and journey.
Have you worked previously with children within an education setting and have always thought about the 'what if's and becoming a teacher?'
Look no further, Simply Education can support you on the next steps to your teaching career!
The school is for primary aged children, that are in an alternative provision until re-intergrated into a mainstream or specialist setting, usually the children are there for 6 months to 1 year - to help children engage, grow and bring the children back on course within their learning and education.
The school takes children on day trips to the local frontier centre, forest schools, swimming and other activities to ensure that children are accessing a well rounded cirriculum that is tailored and supported to the children.
- Class sizes are usually around 6 - 8 children per class, with additional support and help with teaching assistants and learning support assistants to provide you with a great team ethos.
The school can provide you with;
- Support towards your teaching career
- Your next steps for your teaching career
- Help with planning and tailoring the cirriculum to the children's needs
- A supportive team ethos
- Planning/Preparation time
Simply Education can also provide you with;
- A dedicated consultant
- No timesheets
- Access to your consultant 24/7
- Training led by deputy headteachers who have years of experience and knowledge within the teaching field, especially SEND provisions and schools
If you'd like to know more or want to know the options for the next steps - please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Danielle on 01604 372495 or click 'apply now!'
If this job is not quite right for you, but you are looking for education based job roles then also please don't hesitate to contact Danielle in Northampton on 01604 372495 who can talk you through the opportunities we have!