Posted 19 days ago
Key Stage 2 - Year 5/6 Teaching Assistant Required for "Good" Primary School in East Manchester.
Simply Education are working closely with a good Primary School in East Manchester who are looking for a upper KS2 Teaching Assistant join their team as soon as possible. You will need to be a resilient teaching assistant with experience working with various SEN.
- Year 5 or Year 6 Teaching Assistant
- “Good” Primary School – M43
- Fixed, Long Term Contract
- Supporting SEN/SEMH within the classroom
- Start date in September – until the end of the academic year
As a Year 5 or Year 6 teaching assistant, experience of supporting Maths and English is key and the confidence to build in nurture and social aspects of learning to your teaching would be beneficial. In addition, a passion for working with mixed ability and high levels of SEN children would serve you well. In return, the school would offer all the support and CPD possible.
We are looking for someone who has any of the following or transferrable skillsets:
• Has experience working with Children with Special Education Needs
• Has strong classroom management skills
• Can close the gap in performance of pupils with special education needs or disabilities
• Can quickly build rapport with staff and students
• A professional agency with a consultant that holds your best interests as the priority
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.REF: OSM-SEC123-MS09