Upper KS2 Teacher - Carterton
Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are working with a school in Carterton who require a part time Upper KS2 teacher for 2 Days a week.
The school are seeking a passionate teacher who has experience working within upper KS2. The teacher will be part of a job share, splitting the planning between them.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have QTS or Relevant Experience.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 07341 732 519.
REF: KEL-CAR-UKS2Apply Now