Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education are working with several Primary Schools in Spalding who are currently seeking excellent Upper KS2 teachers to work on a supply basis.
The Teacher will predominantly be working in Year 5 and Year 6 classes. However, there is some flexibility to work across KS1 & KS2. The Teacher will be working in good schools in Spalding that require teachers on a flexible basis to support them with their supply needs.
The Teacher will required to have strong classroom management skills and be able to work well with the classroom support.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP, SCITT or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the EYFS/Year 1 curriculum
- Knowledge of Read, Write, Inc is of particular interest
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Will Horspole on 01522 370172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that may be available.