Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education are working with an SEND School located in Peterborough who are looking for a qualified SEN teacher to work with them on a full-time, long term basis to permanent. Start immediately!
We are looking for candidates who have experience working with young people who may have severe or complex learning difficulties, social and communication learning needs and /or ASD and associated behaviours. SEN qualification and experience are preferred.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed., Cert Ed or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Apply now or get in contact today with Alexandra Ciornei on 01733 490097.REF: SEN-15-PTBR