Vocational Tutor - Hair & Beauty
Social, Emotional & Mental Health School (SEMH)
Full-time (Part-time considered for the right candidate)
Simply Education are working with a fantastic SEMH school based in Gainsborough, who are seeking a Hair and Beauty Tutor to join the team in September 2022.
We are keen to speak with candidates who have experience in at least one of the following areas:
Bridal Hair & Makeup
You will work with secondary age pupils in small class sizes, who have a passion for hair and beauty and would like to begin a career in this. This role focuses on sharing your skills to those of the younger generation, allowing them to lead full and prosperous lives after education.
Some experience of tutoring / leading group sessions is preferred, however delivery training can be provided.
The school provides high-quality education in a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment that builds a foundation for lifelong learning. The school ensures a welcoming, happy, nurturing, and supportive learning environment, in which everyone is treated fairly, and all achievements are celebrated.
The vision is to develop resilient, responsible, and confident individuals who aspire to achieve their full potential and live fulfilled adult lives.
You will work along side the pastoral, and senior management team, who share a collective aim of delivering engaging and exciting lessons to help develop a student’s love of learning.
All we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Previous experience working within the Hair & Beauty industry
- Willing to working with children with complex behaviour.
- Looking to support and develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour (training provided)
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
Interested? Here are a few key benefits of working with Simply Education:
- A dedicated Consultant with specific knowledge of SEND schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via email to: amy.b @simplyeducation.co.uk
For a telephone conversation about this role, please call Amy Bevan on 01522 370172
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: AAB-HAIR-GAIN