Posted 26 days ago
Simply Education work with a number of schools throughout the county of Lincolnshire to supply them with qualified teachers as and when the need arises.
At the moment we are on the lookout for Year 1/2 teacher to work in the school in Sleaford.
Position starts as soon as possible – please get in touch for interview as soon as possible.
ECTs welcome to apply as well.
For more information, please call Jovita on 01522370172
Requirements for year 1/2 teacher:
As the successful 1/2 Teacher you will need to;
- Be Early Careers teacher (ECT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching, KS1 knowledge is a must
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to includ
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: JOK-TOTH-LICS