Posted 24 days ago
Job Role: Year 1 Primary Teacher
Pay Rate: £120 - £160
Start date: January 2024
At Simply Education, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to start in January 2024. This school in the heart of Maidstone, keeps learning and fun at the heart of all they do. The school believes that children need to be happy to learn, in order to reach their full potential. If you are dedicated and passionate about teaching Year 1 students, we want to hear from you! You will need to be committed to being the very best teacher that you can and will want to inspire and motivate children to be the best that they can be. This is post is appropriate for those early in their career or those who are more experienced teachers.
The school would love the opportunity to meet you before interview. Please contact Mark Lisbon on 01634 926 067 to arrange an informal visit.
The ideal candidate will:
• Put pupils first.
• Have high expectations of all pupils and secure exceptional outcomes for all.
• Be optimistic, energetic, resilient and creative.
• Be active in developing positive relationships with all parents and carers.
• Embrace change and innovation positively and with a good sense of humour.
• Help drive our school forward to outstanding future successes.
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can lead by exemplary practice.
The school can offer:
• Fantastic children who are well behaved, enjoy school and strive to do their best.
• An inspirational, dedicated and vibrant staff team.
• Supportive and caring parents
• Opportunities for growth, development and career progression.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated primary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. You will have the option of conducting the registration interview in person, or via Zoom. If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Mark Lisbon at the Kent office for more information. 01634 926 067
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: MAL-KS1B-KENT