Year 2 Teacher - Gravesend
Posted 23 days ago
A small endearing primary school in Gravesend, Kent are in need of a Year 2 teacher to cover a maternity leave from October 2020 to July 2021. The school was recently graded as Outstanding by Ofsted and when visiting the school, it has an extremely friendly, hardworking atmosphere.
At this School in Gravesend, they value both academic achievement and opportunities that develop the character and talents of each individual child. To achieve this, they offer a challenging curriculum with outstanding teaching that encourages intellectual curiosity and a depth of learning. The School is three form entry and is oversubscribed
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: LLS-DS8-KENTApply Now