Posted 6 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Milton Keynes primary school who are needing a year 2 primary teacher for afternoons only, 5 days-a-week from January 2022.
You would be required to do planning and you will be responsible for marking. You will be the lead teacher in the PM's on a 5 day-a-week basis.
Whether you have other commitments or not, this is a perfect role for someone who is looking for afternoon's only. This school is in central Milton Keynes and is accessible via public transport also.
For further information or to find out about schools that work with us on a cover basis within Milton Keynes, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to deliver lessons and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 & 2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Tyrone on 01234 216 199 to register.REF: TWM-KS1-MKES