Posted 12 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting year 3/4 Teacher.
We are working with Primary School in one of the villages in south of Lincoln and are looking to register year 3/4 Teacher. This role is perfect for you if you want flexibility in your life and still do what you love. Because the school has requirements very frequently you could be working 5 days per week or 1 – totally your choice. No planning involved so you wouldn’t have to worry about working after school hours.
As well as day-to-day supply teachers we are also looking for staff that are willing to commit to a full-time teaching role including planning, marking as well as other responsibilities that may come with the role.
To be a successful year 3/4 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 Curriculum
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education as Primary Teachers are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CVREF: JOK-Y3Y4-2307