Year 3 Primary Teacher, Stockport
We are hoping to recruit a passionate, forward thinking Year 3 teacher for one of our 'Outstanding' schools located in Offerton, Stockport. You will need to be able to hit the ground running and allow for a smooth transition from the current teacher. Ideally, the school would like you to start after the Easter half term but will be able to wait after Easter for the right person. This will be a one-year maternity cover contract.
This is a one form entry school that was recently graded as Outstanding; it really is a brilliant school to work in, offering a very supportive team that will help you to settle in and deliver high quality, engaging lessons. You will be joining a strong team of very happy teachers who enjoy the positive working environment. The staff have been working together for many years and the school has a slow turnover of teachers, as a result the pupils have benefited from the continuity of some outstanding, committed teachers. This will be a great opportunity for any teacher to work alongside some fantastic teachers who will support you in a very rewarding role.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in Physical Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.