Year 3 Teachers - Supply Work - East Kent
Posted 17 days ago
I am currently looking for teachers in work in the East Kent area. Due to demand schools are looking for experienced teachers with good behaviour management skills to Work within there Year 3 group on a Supply Basis. The roles will consist of marking the children’s books after their lesson but Planning will be organised for you.
The Schools ideal candidate would need to have recent teaching experience, Strong classroom management skills, can promote cultural development, and Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher on 01227903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: SFL-ABDE-KENTApply Now