Posted 18 days ago
We are looking for year 4, 5 and 6 Teacher to start working with one of our schools in south east of Lincoln. Get in touch today as we are interviewing for the position now.
Monday to Friday Starting in September.
If you like family feel like school and community you will live this school.
As the successful Key Stage Two Teacher you will need to;
- Be an Early Career Teacher (ECT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2 children.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: JOK-SCMA-LINC