Year 4/5 Primary Teacher needed in Brigg
Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education work with a number of schools throughout the county of Lincolnshire to supply them with qualified teachers as and when the need arises.
At the moment we are on the lookout for Year 4/5 Primary teacher to work in the school in Brigg.
Ideal start date is 2nd of November and it is for 4 months - potentially even longer.
NQT welcome to apply as well.
For more information please call Jovita on 01522370172
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching, KS2 knowledge is a must
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
REF: JOK-PTWR-1610Apply Now