Year 4 Teacher - January 2020
A school in Gravesend are seeking a Year 4 Teacher on a full time contract This position is on a long contract and is to begin January 2020 working until July 2020
They are seeking a teacher who is willing to work alongside another teacher to plan and deliver as a class teacher. The school believe it is important to for their children to learn in a safe, fair and fun environment which leads to life-long, independent learning. The school is a two form entry school with plenty of support and a positive place where everyone supports each other to achieve.
The school are moving quickly with this position and looking to interview as soon as possible so please do call Lauren Smith at Simply Education if you are interested or would like to know more.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.