Year 4 Teacher
Posted 1 month ago
Here at Simply education, we are working with local schools in Lincolnshire. One of our Primary School in Lincoln is looking for the year 4 Teacher for ongoing role starting from the middle of March.
If you are interested in this position – please call Jovita today on 01522370172.
We are offering video registrations.
To be a successful year 4 teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of working in an KS2 setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
If this role is not for you, please still get in touch for confidential chat and I am sure we can find you suitable position.
REF: JOK-YFPT-0103Apply Now