Year 5/6 Class Teacher
Simply Education are looking for a teacher to join a committed and supportive Key Stage 2 Team for an outstanding school in the Reading area.
The role would equally suit someone in the early stages of their career or a more experienced candidate who can demonstrate a strong track record of highly effective teaching and pupil progress, and would like to develop their professional experience in a fresh setting.
Need is a teacher with High aspirations, resilience, optimism and positivity for the children and for themselves;
The capacity to motivate children of all abilities to make very good progress;
A secure understanding of the Early Years curriculum and how formative assessment informs planning and practice; The skills to promote and advance childrens independent learning;
Good communication skills with children, colleagues and parents; In return we offer exceptional working relationships, a raft of opportunities for continued professional development. Applications are invited from well-qualified and enthusiastic candidates, with an excellent degree in a directly relevant subject, with particular experience within an Key stage 2 setting to join our thriving team.
To support the education and welfare of the children.
· To raise standards of pupil attainment and achievement within teaching groups and to monitor and support pupil progress in line with the expectations of the school.
· To accurately track the progress and achievements of pupils within teaching groups and provide feedback to enable them to progress at least in line with expectations.
· To be accountable for pupil progress and development within teaching groups against targets set by the school using prior attainment data.
· To provide support and intervention for pupils at risk of under-achieving.
· To make effective use of physical resources within lessons.
· To participate in collaborative planning and sharing good practice with other members of the department.
· To contribute to the development of the curriculum area and subject specific resources.
SCHOOL ETHOS ‚
· To support the school aims, ethos and policies.
· To provide leadership in promoting the ethos of the school to pupils, parents and the wider community.
· To develop an attitude of high inspiration and achievement in the pupils.
· To act as a role model to pupils through professional conduct reflecting our expectations of high standards of appearance and courtesy by the pupils.
If this sounds like the role for you please contact Holly today on 01753 373 067 or email email@example.com
The role is to start in September 2019, this is a Mat leave cover. Interviews being held ASAP