Posted 4 days ago
Are you a Teacher living within Slough or surrounding areas and looking to work with an established local teaching agency to secure your first job or a new role from September? Simply Education is urgently looking for a Year 5 Teacher who has recently graduated, due to graduate in 2022 or qualified looking for an exciting opportunity to commence in September!
We have maintained continuous contact with all local schools during the Covid-19 crisis and now have a number of vacancies to work on. We are able to complete all registrations via video link during this period for added convenience.
We currently have a number of Key Stage One and Two vacancies available for the new academic year and into the Christmas!
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week.
For more information please call Aaron on 01753 373067.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: ABB-TA-BERK