Year 5 Teacher - SEPTEMBER 2020
Simply Education have an exceptional primary school based in Maidstone, Kent where teaching is outstanding and all staff have high expectations of what pupils can achieve. This primary school requires a Year 5 teacher to join their small teaching team.
The school are seeking someone who takes pride in their work by well planned and delivered lessons that motivate and engage the children to want to succeed and be the best that they can. This fantastic opportunity is full time, start date is September 2020
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.