Posted 7 days ago
A lovely primary school in Rickmansworth are looking to bring on a capable teacher for year 6 maternity cover starting January and lasting for 2 terms full time.
If you think this is a role you would be interested in then continue reading to find out what Simply Education can offer you!
As the successful candidate you will need to;
As the successful Key Stage 2 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a Early Careers Teacher (ECT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 2.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach KS2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If you are interested then click 'Apply now' or call Scott on 01923 640481 or 07867 395513REF: SNB-YR6-RICK