Posted 20 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting for a Year 6 Class Teacher to work in a Trafford primary school. This a lovely 1-form-entry school that is judged as Good with Outstanding by OFSTED and is a high achieving school. This is a Year 6 Maternity cover to start in September 2021.
We are looking for a KS2 specialist Teacher with SATs experience. You will be required to work in Year 6 with a handover from the current post holder. In return you will be working in a brilliant school with a very supportive team that will help you to settle in and deliver high quality, engaging lessons. As the Year 6 teacher you will be joining a great team in a positive working environment. The staff have been working together for many years and the school has a slow turnover of teachers, as a result the pupils have benefitted from the continuity of some outstanding, committed teachers. This will be a great opportunity for a Year 6 teacher to work alongside some fantastic teachers who will support you in a very rewarding role.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
• Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
• Have the ability and experience of teaching in upper Key Stage 2 (UKS2).
• Have strong classroom management skills.
• Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
• Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2 children.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
• A professional agency with a consultant that holds your best interests as the priority
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
• All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: OSM-PRI122-Y621