Posted 1 month ago
Youth Worker and Support Worker - SEMH School
Location - Northamptonshire
Long term position, temporary to permanent contract - starting April 2023
£80 - £130 per day
Do you have experience working with children or vulnerable adults inside or outside of school settings? Are you a nurturing individual who can provide vulnerable children with the support and guidance they need? If you are looking for an opportunity to make a huge difference in children’s lives, look no further.
Simply Education are working with a SEMH School in Northampton who are looking to recruit an outstanding Support Worker to join their team immediately. The school are searching for someone who is happy to provide both classroom support, as well as support during outdoor activities. You will need to possess strong behaviour management qualities and be able to quickly build rapport with both students and staff members.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience working with children, inside or outside of a classroom environment or working with vulnerable adults.
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can quickly build rapport with colleagues and students.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Danielle Morris, SEND Consultant for Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and Warwickshire based in Northamptonshire.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Northampton office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are availableREF: JAB-NHMP-SEMH