Youth Workers Required Cheshire West
Do you have experience working with Children and Young Adults?
Do you want to get in to a secondary school environment?
Do you want to have a positive impact on students on a day to day basis?
If you have answered yes to the above, then get in touch with Simply Education today as we are looking for a number of confident and enthusiastic individuals to join us on a supply basis in and around the Cheshire East area to work within our well established secondary schools.
What are a Cover Supervisor responsibilities:-
• Deliver work that is planned already to the students
• Keep the students on task and manage behavior
• Collect the work at the end of the lesson and ensure the classroom is tidy
• Follow school policies
What you need to become a Cover Supervisor:-
• Have experience working with young children previously (Youth Work, Residential children’s worker, Sports coaching)
• Be passionate for the education sector and engaging with students
• Be reliable and willing to help out within a team setting
• Have an Enhanced (Children's) DBS or willing to get one
• Have 2 years’ worth of references
• 10 year employment history (if applicable)
If you feel you have transferable skills but haven’t worked directly with children and you have worked with Adults please still get in contact as we can offer courses to get you cover supervisor ready.
If the above sounds like your next opportunity get in touch TODAY with Stacey Brearley!
Call the office on 01270 382 101 or email Stacey.Brearley@simplyeducation.co.uk