Youth Workers Required in Colchester
Simply Education is working in partnership with a school in the Colchester area, who are urgently seeking Youth Workers to work on a short term, supply basis with a immediate start as cover supervisors. At Simply Education we offer a free training course to tell you everything you need to know about Cover Supervisor work! This is an excellent path into education or gaining valuable experience.
You will be required to lead a number of subjects throughout the school day. You do not have to have experience in each subject to be considered, just a passion for teaching and strong behaviour management will be considered. The school can be flexible on how many days per week you can work, so full time and part time applicants will be considered.
You must have a minimum of a degree and some school based experience is preferred. The school has excellent facilities to aid pupils learning.
As a Simply Education Cover Supervisor you would need to:
- Be educated to at least degree level or have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role (working with children in groups)
- Have recent and relevant experience in the UK showcasing your knowledge of the Secondary National Curriculum
- Be motivated and willing to quickly engage all pupils whilst ensuring that learning objectives are achieved
- Be highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
- Have excellent classroom management skills
In return, Simply Education can offer you:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please give Luisa Oldroyd-Jones a call on: 01245 570 079 if you are interested in this post.