English teacher needed !!
Are you a passionate English teacher looking for a new challenge? Are you a newly qualified teacher looking for the opportunity to kick start your career?
Simply Education are looking for an English teacher to start in a secondary school in Burnage, Manchester.
This role is due to start in September 2020 and you will be required to stay until the end of the academic year. You will be responsible for KS3 and KS4 and be expected to enrich the learning and development of the students. The school is easily accessible via local tram links and frequently run bus routes.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3 and 4
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Online registration
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required