Simply Education have been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) Framework for school recruitment.
Only agencies that can demonstrate the following qualities have been accepted onto the framework which has been supported by the Department for Education:
- Able to demonstrate complete and thorough checks on all their workers
- Have relevant accreditation with professional bodies such as the REC
- Be transparent about their rates
Why is the framework good for schools?
- Helps schools get value for money
- Sets standard practice for safeguarding checks
- Sets standard practice for agency fees
The agencies that have signed up to be part of this deal have agreed to:
- Complete thorough safeguarding and vetting checks on all their workers
- Be transparent about rates (bookings and invoices will include the mark-up CCS Framework agencies charge)
- Help schools find the most cost-effective way to take a temporary worker on to a permanent contract
- Charge schools the set mark-up rates they have agreed with the CCS Framework
How does a school access the CCS Framework?
All schools have been sent a tool which allows them to search for suppliers by distance from their organisation. If you don’t have this tool you can email email@example.com.
You can then contact any suppliers listed in the tool directly to see if they have a suitable, available worker.
For further information on the CCS Framework, please contact your local Simply Education office.