Simply Education are looking for a Media Studies Teacher who is able to teach at A-Level in one of their well-established schools in the Chester area.
This role is to cover maternity starting in May 2020 – February 2021 on a 0.8 FTE basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate teacher who wants to make a difference in students’ lives and wants to drive them to get results.
To be successful in this role you must be:
• A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education / Media Studies
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
• Adaptable and reliable
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
• Your very own dedicated consultant.
• A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• No need for completion of time sheets.
• Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If you are interested in this position and are looking for your next opportunity get in touch today.