Simply Education work with a number of primary schools throughout East Sussex to cover their pre-planned and last-minute supply needs.
We are a locally-based staffing agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across the UK. Michael Taylor will be your dedicated consultant who has years of experience in placing supply staff into roles across East Sussex on both a temporary and permanent basis.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team for the next academic year.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this term. Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Michael Taylor on 01273 978003 to book an appointment.