Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher or Experienced looking for a job from September 2020?
Simply Education are working on a number of permanent teaching jobs from September 2020, across various subjects within primary education across East and South Kent.
With our offices based next door to the University in Canterbury City Centre, why not arrange to pop in and have a chat with one of our consultants about the jobs we are still looking to fill in September?
We are not just looking for core subject teachers.... We have vacancies across the curriculum as well as vocational subjects and are looking to speak with a number of different subject specialists.
Working with Simply Education will give you the additional benefit of access to our professional development training delivered by our Education Development Managers. This training is free to teachers registered with Simply Education and provided locally.
Alternatively, if you’re not looking to commit to a permanent position this September, we can also offer local supply work. This is an excellent way to ensure that when you are ready to commit to a permanent post, you have kept your skills up to date and remained in touch with curriculum.
Whichever route you decide to take Simply Education will be able to support you along the way with our experienced consultants that have worked in education recruitment for a number of years in Kent.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Contact our Tommy Bird on 01227 903696 to arrange an appointment. Alternatively, if you live elsewhere in the county, we also have an office in Medway. You can contact the Medway team on 01634 926067.