Due to our fantastic relationships with schools across Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Simply Education are looking for Secondary Teachers of all specialisms to start working with Simply Education from ASAP. Subject areas are in high demand include English, Maths, Science, IT, PE, MFL and Humanities.
Simply Education are working with a variety of schools across Staffordshire to help with all their recruitment needs from short and long term supply to helping with permanent recruitment. We are looking for passionate, flexible and driven fully qualified teachers who are looking for a new challenge.
***If you are a NQT we can help you secure a placement with a view to signing off part of your NQT induction***
As the successful Secondary Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- NO need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work flexibly around your needs across various school in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.