Simply Education are working closely with a lower school in Milton Keynes who are looking for a qualified and highly competent Key Stage Two specialist for regular supply work. This multi-cultural school is very welcoming and friendly and offers the right teacher a supportive and enjoyable environment.
Behaviour is generally very good and the school is in a built up area which makes it easy to commute to. Each class has their own dedicated Teaching Assistant that will be on hand whenever supply is called in.
This role is to start as soon as possible.
As the successful Key Stage 2 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 2
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach KS2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Tyrone Webb-McGarthland on 01234 216199 if you are interested in this vacancy.